Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
hyundai equus sedan   hyundai equus sedan

Go Back   Hyundai Genesis Forum > Hyundai Equus Forums > General 2011-2014 Hyundai Equus Discussion
Hyundai Genesis Forum Advertise Help us help you! Calendar Today's Posts

Notices

General 2011-2014 Hyundai Equus Discussion Forum for discussions regarding the Hyundai Equus that don't fit in any other area.

Hyundai Genesis Forum: New pictures of the Hyundai Equus

Old 12-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Drives a Hyundai 4.6 V8 Tau Sedan
View moonstar's Photo Album

moonstar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New pictures of the Hyundai Equus

Remove this ad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMAN View Post
Speaking of ripoffs
1990-1994 LS400

1994 S-Class Benz

Congratulations Hyundai....... You are following in the foot step of a successful Lexus pattern...... I hope Hyundai does it better
Except Hyundai has a different angle of approach. They have the balls to not have to create another name for their luxury line (like lexus), instead retaining the original brand to prove a point that Hyundai is here and here to shine.....but also to prove it doesn't have to hide under a different name to be recognized....

As for the pictures, my point exactly as stated in the previous post. The Japanese are the biggest copy cats in the WORLD! They have no originality. All the Japanese do is just take other technology, style, design and originality and tweek it to try to call it their own. It's been proven over and over throughout history. The Japanese take other people stuff, copy it, and try to claim it as their own.....I mean seriously?....get the F#$# outta here....

Hyundai did in a fraction of the time of what it took the Japanese to do in almost triple if not more.....period.

Hyundai is making a strong statement and it's working....kudos

Old 12-30-2009, 12:04 AM
View flyboy2's Photo Album

flyboy2 is on a distinguished road

Japanese? Where have you been? I believe Pepsi copied Coca Cola (Gentiles?) and I seventy percent of the movies in Hollywood are sequels. (Jews) And I believe the Chicago Tribute copies the New York Times...(Jews)

Haven't you studied business? The quickest way to success is to copy a successful product and addd a little twist. It doesn't matter if they are from Japan or Germany or are Jews or Gentiles--

Didn't America copy Karaoke singing from the Japanese? Aren't there more Japanese motorcycles in the US than any other brand? Isn't Toyota the number one car company in the World?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Drives a Hyundai Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
View dataguy's Photo Album

dataguy will become famous soon enough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese
Best MPG: 29.0, Worst MPG: 18.8
Old 01-04-2010, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy2 View Post
Japanese? Where have you been? I believe Pepsi copied Coca Cola (Gentiles?) and I seventy percent of the movies in Hollywood are sequels. (Jews) And I believe the Chicago Tribute copies the New York Times...(Jews)

Haven't you studied business? The quickest way to success is to copy a successful product and addd a little twist. It doesn't matter if they are from Japan or Germany or are Jews or Gentiles--

Didn't America copy Karaoke singing from the Japanese? Aren't there more Japanese motorcycles in the US than any other brand? Isn't Toyota the number one car company in the World?
We are talking about cars here, correct? You're first paragraph had me lost in trying to prove anything in direct relation to automobiles.

Yes I have studied business. Business Management and Economics at UW.

You do have a point in that the quickest way is to indeed take successful products and to add a twist, but what you don't understand is the true colors of how the Japanese do it. They have no originality or integrity. One can only understand this if they really know the depths of how they really are. Germans? I respect the Germans...the way they do it is genuine....I guess that's the word....

AND a MAJOR correction...Karaoke is no way in h3LL founded by the Japanese...what are you smoking?! See EXACTLY my point.....all the Japanese do is take something, manipulate it so much to make others believe it's their very own....are you beginning to see my point here? (FYI, singing/karaoke or whatever you want to call it is very popular in almost all Asian countries.)

Motorcycles? Well, that is one machinery they have copied very well and it works...

As far as Toyota....not for very long. Hyundai/Kia Automotive Group is today the second largest automaker in Asia and Fifth largest in the World and climbing fast....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Toyota having a major recall? The recall, which covers 4.26 million cars and trucks, which have led to 19 deaths so far? HELLLOOO???
Old 01-04-2010, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataguy View Post

My definition of Japanese are not all Japanese people, but rather those cowards in their government, business and alike. Including those to this day supporting anti-america. The followers of the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the inhumane experiments the Japanese did on US and other countries. Those particular people still do exist and that bloodline if you will, still flows through present day Jap Business Men. Some may argue, well what about the Germans? Well at least the Germans were genuine and sincere to closing the past! Not like the two faced, sneaky Japanese!

We Americans are sooooooo manipulated by them Japanese it's sickening. They, PRESENT DAY, still make an effort to twist the truth to make US believe something it is not. Like the previous post about the Kareoke....EXACTLY MY POINT. Are you F#$#i#& kidding me? WAKE UP! HELLO?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonstar View Post

My definition of Japanese are not all japanese people, but rather those cowards in their government, business and alike. Including those to this day supporting anti-america. The followers of the bombing of pearl harbor and the inhumane experiments the Japanese did on us and other countries. Those particular people still do exist and that bloodline if you will, still flows through present day jap business men. Some may argue, well what about the germans? Well at least the germans were genuine and sincere to closing the past! Not like the two faced, sneaky Japanese!

We americans are sooooooo manipulated by them Japanese it's sickening. They, present day, still make an effort to twist the truth to make us believe something it is not. Like the previous post about the kareoke....exactly my point. Are you f#$#i#& kidding me? Wake up! Hello?
anyway, this forum doesn't need to get off track. Let's keep it what it is....

Kudos hyundai....the equus is one sweet ride.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Drives a Hyundai In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
View bjjones's Photo Album

bjjones is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We are talking about cars here, correct? You're first paragraph had me lost in trying to prove anything in direct relation to automobiles.

Yes I have studied business. Business Management and Economics at UW.

You do have a point in that the quickest way is to indeed take successful products and to add a twist, but what you don't understand is the true colors of how the Japanese do it. They have no originality or integrity. One can only understand this if they really know the depths of how they really are. Germans? I respect the Germans...the way they do it is genuine....I guess that's the word....

AND a MAJOR correction...Karaoke is no way in h3LL founded by the Japanese...what are you smoking?! See EXACTLY my point.....all the Japanese do is take something, manipulate it so much to make others believe it's their very own....are you beginning to see my point here? (FYI, singing/karaoke or whatever you want to call it is very popular in almost all Asian countries.)

Motorcycles? Well, that is one machinery they have copied very well and it works...

As far as Toyota....not for very long. Hyundai/Kia Automotive Group is today the second largest automaker in Asia and Fifth largest in the World and climbing fast....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Toyota having a major recall? The recall, which covers 4.26 million cars and trucks, which have led to 19 deaths so far? HELLLOOO???
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, thus copying or replicating ideas, products or services is a universal phenomenon not akin to one particular country, culture or race. Furthermore your statement in regards to the Japanese not inventing karaoke is incorrect as Japanese musician Daisuke Inoue created Karaoke by way of Kobe, Japan in the early 1970's. Also the word Karaoke is actually of Japanese origin (Karo"kara" comes from "karappo" - empty - and "oke" is short for "okesutura" - orchestra).

Last edited by bjjones; 01-04-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjones View Post
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, thus copying or replicating ideas, products or services is a universal phenomenon not akin to one particular country, culture or race. Furthermore your statement in regards to the Japanese not inventing karaoke is incorrect as Japanese musician Daisuke Inoue created Karaoke by way of Kobe, Japan in the early 1970's. Also the word Karaoke is actually of Japanese origin (Karo"kara" comes from "karappo" - empty - and "oke" is short for "okesutura" - orchestra).
To some extent, but not all. I'm referring to a specific category here, not a universal phenomenon.

INCORRECT, ABOUT THE WHOLE KARAOKE .....INSTEAD LETS CALL IT, "SINGING AT HOME WITH A MACHINE," TO NOT HAVE TO USE THE JAP WORD, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT'S CAUSING SOME CONFUSION.

Singing at home with a machine is extremely popular all throughout Asia. If you were to ever say such nonsense to a REAL Asian person about Karaoke being invented by the Japanese, they'd laugh in your face.

Japanese DID NOT INVENT SINGING AT HOME WITH A MACHINE! HECK, THAT'S ANOTHER SOLID EXAMPLE OF HOW THE Japanese TRY TO TAKE EVERYTHING TO BRAND IT AS THEIR OWN. ONLY COWARDS MAKE THAT KIND OF MOVE.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Hyundai Genesis Forum
Drives a Hyundai Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
View Hyundai Genesis's Photo Album

Hyundai Genesis has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Hyundai Genesis Send a message via AIM to Hyundai Genesis Send a message via MSN to Hyundai Genesis Send a message via Yahoo to Hyundai Genesis Send a message via Skype™ to Hyundai Genesis

The Toyota Camry and Lexus LS vehicles aren't even built in the same factory. They're completely different cars. The LS is an extremely high-tech automobile - just like the Mercedes S-Class - and offers luxurious comfort not available in any automobile made in the U.S. Sometimes the truth is not easy to take...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer View Post
Just a whale version of this. I would never compare that LS to a Mercedes.

Help support our community. For as little as $2.00 per month, you can help us pay our server bills,
software bills, licensing, renewal & upgrade fees and more... Click here for more information.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:03 AM

Quote:
To some extent, but not all. I'm referring to a specific category here, not a universal phenomenon.

INCORRECT, ABOUT THE WHOLE KARAOKE .....INSTEAD LETS CALL IT, "SINGING AT HOME WITH A MACHINE," TO NOT HAVE TO USE THE JAP WORD, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT'S CAUSING SOME CONFUSION.

Singing at home with a machine is extremely popular all throughout Asia. If you were to ever say such nonsense to a REAL Asian person about Karaoke being invented by the Japanese, they'd laugh in your face.

Japanese DID NOT INVENT SINGING AT HOME WITH A MACHINE! HECK, THAT'S ANOTHER SOLID EXAMPLE OF HOW THE Japanese TRY TO TAKE EVERYTHING TO BRAND IT AS THEIR OWN. ONLY COWARDS MAKE THAT KIND OF MOVE.
This is the most hilarious response that I have read in quite some time! So I guess the person who invented the radio shouldn't be credited with the invention simply because others all over the world listen, dance and enjoy the music that it emits. Just because you obviously despise or dislike the Japanese does not change the facts that Karaoke Machine was created by a Japanese person and that the widespread popularity of Karaoke throughout Asia only occurred after the Japanese made it widely successful.

http://www.time.com/time/asia/asia/m...23/inoue1.html
Old 01-06-2010, 04:32 AM
View jailer's Photo Album

jailer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyundai Genesis View Post
The Toyota Camry and Lexus LS vehicles aren't even built in the same factory. They're completely different cars. The LS is an extremely high-tech automobile - just like the Mercedes S-Class - and offers luxurious comfort not available in any automobile made in the U.S. Sometimes the truth is not easy to take...
Yes, no kidding HG. I am aware they are built on different protocol, etc.... What I was saying, was the Lexus has always, and especially then, looked like a giant, whale of a camry. Look at them.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:45 PM
View YEH's Photo Album

YEH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjones View Post
This is the most hilarious response that I have read in quite some time! So I guess the person who invented the radio shouldn't be credited with the invention simply because others all over the world listen, dance and enjoy the music that it emits. Just because you obviously despise or dislike the Japanese does not change the facts that Karaoke Machine was created by a Japanese person and that the widespread popularity of Karaoke throughout Asia only occurred after the Japanese made it widely successful.

http://www.time.com/time/asia/asia/m...23/inoue1.html
While a Japanese person technically was the 1st to invent a karaoke machine, it was actually the Fils who were the one to make singing along to taped instrumental music popular in Japan (also, it was a Fil who patented the karaoke machine).

Also, sushi is just a Japanese take of raw fish dishes which originated from SE Asia.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Drives a Hyundai Equus Signature
View sandy's Photo Album

sandy is on a distinguished road

This thread is getting confusing............does the Equus come with a Karaoke option or not??
65 Jaguar XKE 4.2
64 Jacobsen Chief 1000
Old 01-07-2010, 08:09 AM

Remove this ad
Quote:
Originally Posted by YEH View Post
While a Japanese person technically was the 1st to invent a karaoke machine, it was actually the Fils who were the one to make singing along to taped instrumental music popular in Japan (also, it was a Fil who patented the karaoke machine).

Also, sushi is just a Japanese take of raw fish dishes which originated from SE Asia.
The Filipino's inspired sing a long a style of Karaoke which was brought from the Philippines to Japan in the late 1960's. However the Filipino people were very segregated in Japan due to the rampant racism directed towards them and the Japanese would have never followed any trend on a large scale from any group or race they felt were beneath them.

Therefore Filipinos did not popularize Karaoke in Japan. Karaoke did not become popular and widespread in Japan until Daisuke Inoue invented the Karaoke machine and was able to promote and market his creation by leasing the Karaoke machine to bars and clubs in the city of Kobe.

And the only thing that Filipino inventor, Roberto Del Rosario did right was to be the first one to file a patent, which means very little in regards to the true origins of Karaoke because he didn't actually invent the first Karaoke machine and his version called the Minus-One was just a blatant copy of the original.

Last edited by bjjones; 01-07-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
this thread is getting confusing............does the equus come with a karaoke option or not??
LMAO! Good one Sandy!